Family Resource Guides
Family resource guides have been prepared by Great Start Collaboratives and their partners. Check out these guides for everything families need to know about activities, programs, and services available in their communities.
- Charlevoix/Emmet counties
- Northern Antrim County
- Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, and Leelanau counties
- Manistee County
- Wexford and Missaukee counties
- NMCAA/Head Start & Early Head Start
Local health departments provide health services for all county residents. Contact your local health department for information on immunizations, lead testing, dental health, WIC, and Maternal & Child Health Program services.
- Northwest MI Health Department (Charlevoix, Emmet, Antrim counties)
- Benzie/Leelanau District Health Department (Benzie and Leelanau counties)
- Grand Traverse County Health Department (Grand Traverse County)
- District 10 Health Department (Manistee, Missaukee, Wexford counties)
Not sure where to turn for help?
- Call 211 or text your zip code to 898211
- United Way 211