There are ten Great Start to Quality Resource Centers across eleven regions throughout Michigan. Each of these Resource Centers are available to help programs, providers, and families with child care resources.
You have access to many child care resources to improve your quality child care program even if you are not participating in Great Start to Quality. Parents and families can also visit our Resource Centers for materials they can use at home and our information on low cost or free programs in your area.
Great Start to Quality Resource Centers offer families:
- Assistance with finding quality licensed programs, for children ages 0-12, in their area.
- Information on financial assistance.
- Access to a lending library with books, CDs and other learning materials.
Great Start to Quality Resource Centers offer programs and providers:
- Coaching and consultation to support quality improvement.
- Information about training, professional development, and workforce development opportunities.
- Access to a lending library with books, CDs, and other learning materials.
- Learning kits.
You can find your local Great Start to Quality Resource Center by selecting your county, entering the zip code, or by calling 1-877-614-7328.