The Great Start to Quality Northwest Resource Center serves Antrim, Benzie, Emmet, Charlevoix, Kalkaska, Grand Traverse, Manistee, Leelanau, Missaukee and Wexford counties.
As your Great Start to Quality Northwest Resource Center, we want you to know we are here to support you!
- Professional Development for both providers and families.
- A free Lending Library that offers themed bins, curriculum, administrative books, books on child development, DVDs, gross motor items and more.
- Support from a Quality Improvement Specialist to help programs navigate Great Start to Quality, and support to families searching for child care and preschool that best meets their needs.
- Free on-site, individual consultation from a Quality Improvement Consultant to support home and center-based early learning programs in providing high-quality care to children and families.
Contact Candice at 810-516-0755 or email@example.com
Quality Improvement Specialists
- Jen Rainey - serving Kalkaska & Grand Traverse counties
- Contact Jen at 231-267-8394 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Wilson - serving Grand Traverse & Leelanau counties
- Contact Amber at 231-590-3832 or email@example.com
- Kristina Bajtka - serving Benzie & Manistee counties
- Contact Kristina at 231-723-4542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Improvement Consultants
- Susan Chowen - serving Emmet, Charlevoix & Antrim counties
- Contact Susan at 231-582-8070 or email@example.com
- Nancy Schmidt - serving Grand Traverse & Leelanau counties
- Contact Nancy at 231-649-2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paris Philo - seving Wexford, Missaukee & Manistee counties
- Contact Paris at 231-876-3387 or email@example.com